Hotel Split is located in the ancient royal town of Kadaň, located on the divide between the Ore Mountains and the Doupov Hills. The hotel was built in the years 1994 – 2002 on the site of the original First Republic restaurant Split and further in the years 2010 – 2011 expanded to its current form. Thanks to its location and larger accommodation capacity, the hotel is a suitable place for a corporate event or team building with sports activities (in-line trail, bike path, nearby ski resort Klínovec).
- flipchart board
- lounge for 15 people – suitable for smaller events
- 50 + 20 people – restaurant and terrace
- outdoor bar
- arranging and conducting private parties, weddings and corporate events
- possibility to organize a wedding or other ceremony in the park near the hotel
- wellness – sauna (Finnish and steam), Kneipp path, relaxation pool
- bike rental, trekking poles
- pet for extra charge
Capacity: 58 beds, 3 extra beds, 6 sofa beds.
Rooms: A total of 23 standard rooms and 6 suites (all rooms can be prepared as 1L or 2L); rooms include bathroom, TV, WiFi, minibar (extra charge).
Breakfast is a hot and cold buffet. Possibility of banquets, barbecues and catering for events.